We have truly enjoyed our McDonald’s Lunch Bunch Play Dates! This last week we met up in Longview at the McDonald’s on Loop 281 and enjoyed meeting some new people, meeting the owner and some incredible McDonald’s staff while enjoying some good times with a balloon artist AND a face painter. Each of our guest got to leave with some goodies from McDonald’s AND from East Texas Moms Blog.
While there for our Play Date, we got the opportunity to learn about some really great ways that the O’Reilly Group gives back to its community right here in East Texas!
Here are some of our favorites:
- McDonald’s Nights: Your organization receives up to 20% of the total sales (minus tax) that your organization brings in! You select the date and the time!
- McPOP$: Proof of Purchase collection program. Similar to Box Tops and soup label collection!
- Recognition: McDonald’s can provide awards for just about anything you can think of! Each with a coupon on the bottom for a delicious McDonald’s Product.
- McFamily Fun Night & McTeacher’s Night: Another fundraising opportunity!!
- School Staff Appreciation EVERYDAY: Show your School ID at ANY O’Reilly Group McDonald’s and receive your choice of a FREE Regular Size Beverage OR Buy 1 Get 1 Free McCafe Beverages!
Our most favorite is that last one. School Staff deserves it FOR SURE!
We were also excited to hear that the O’Reilly Group McDonald’s offers Birthday Parties. You can go online to reserve or see the manager of your local McDonald’s! This brings back a flood of childhood memories!
We look forward to our next McDonald’s Lunch Bunch Play Date and we sure hope you’ll join us! Be on the lookout for all the details!
We are in partnership with our Local North East Texas McDonald’s and have truly formed these opinions on our own!